首映:1929-11-07

年代:1929

时长:121分钟

语言:俄语

评分:8.4

观看数:36385

来源网:天天美剧

剧情概要:

Due to some common interests between the German and Russian aristocracy In the past, Russians even had nobles, not to mention a empress named Catherine the Great, as great as the heiress of this German earl; Staroye I Novoye. "It was not common for nobles to appreciate Bolshevik films, which were filled with the demands of the proletariat, putting private property at risk, or, as happened in this case, a collection about the Communist Party's Soviet agriculture A film with a personalized theme of policy. Usually, this is a perfect nonsense for the German earl, but due to Mr. Eisenstein's greatness and directing talent, the hardships of the film's female protagonist, Madame Malfa (played by Madame Malfa Lapkina), even broke through the thick walls of the aristocratic castle. This is the first significant aspect of this work; Although the theme of this movie is political, its powerful imagery and lyricism (stunning and beautiful shot composition), especially in the first part of the movie, fully preserves artistic value while serving promotional purposes. The second significant aspect of this film is the dichotomy between the old and the new, which is the struggle to improve the fate of Madame Mafa and her compatriots. There is a lot of discussion because even in Russia, it is not easy to change ancient and conservative customs. There are excellent metaphors and social criticism (illiteracy, bureaucracy, religious beliefs) that are very suitable for this film, and last but not least, "; Staroye I Novoye";, It is an ancient documentary that tells the story of ancient customs deeply rooted in old Russia, which our female protagonists must struggle with. There is also a lot of content about agriculture (which is very enlightening for German statistics), especially about harvesting and how to fatten Russian cows or pigs (literally, there is no pun here...). In the final era of his film career, Mr. Eisenstein had to endure incredible censorship and destruction of his works, Just like 'Staroye I Novoye', this movie was re edited and Eisenstein was accused of sympathizing with Trotsky's policies, but fortunately, the movie was repaired and 'broadcasted' by the German fanatical television channel ; ARTE”;, natürlich!, This includes a memorable piece of music by Mr. Taras Bujewski, which perfectly aligns with Mr. Eisenstein's original artistic interests. Now, if you allow me, I must take a temporary leave because this German earl must buy a tractor for one of his Teutonic heiresses.
线路F1

好看的推荐

更多